On January 1, 1956, De Guia Enterprises, Inc. (G Liner) was formed by Mr. Pedro De Guia, Mrs. Segunda De Guia, Mr. Placido De Guia, Mr. Serafin De Guia and Mr. Jose Macapagal and was registered with the Securities and Exchange Commission, Manila for the purpose of enganging in the business of motor vehicle in all its phases, branches and sidelines. That the term for which this corporation is to exist for 50 years with an initial capitalization of ONE HUNDRED THOUSAND PESOS(100,000) divided into 100,000 shares at per value of P1.00 each share.
De Guia Enterprises, Inc. acquired from Mr. Pedro De Guia all his certificates of public convinience including twenty two (22) regular units and two (2) reserve units for total amount of FIFTY FOUR THOUSAND FIVE HUNDRED TWELVE & 90/100 Pesos (P54,512.90).
On October 22, 1957, De Guia Enterprises, Inc., applied for authority to operate ten additional TPU units ont its line Little Baguio-P. Miranda and was approved on February 27, 1958.
To better serve the increasing commuting public on the Crame-Quiapo line, G.Liner petitioned for authority to divert eight of its twenty eight(28) units operating on the line Little-Baguio-Quiapo via P. Guevarra. On the proposed modification of route, the eight(8) autotrucks shall pass Santolan road, P Guevarra, P. Casal, P. Concepcion, Arrocerros to Quiapo. This Petition was granted March 15, 1963.
On February 12, 1964. De Guia Enterprises, Inc., believeing it can render better public service to the people in the area affected, applied with the Public Service Commission for authority to extend its service on the line Little Baguio (San Juan) - Barbosa (Quiapo) to the corner of Gilmore Avenue and EDSA operating the same three units already authorized as well as five reserve units.
After Martial Law, The Company suffered great setbacks due to increase in fuel cost of gasoline, without commensurate increase in fare. So the company decided to dispose gasoline fueled buses.
In 1978, the company started to purchase diesel-fueled brand new Mitsubishi buses until it reached 40 units in the year 1983. The number of units were increased in 1985 when it purchased second hand Mitsubushi Fuso buses, bringing its total 54 units.
In the line with the company's expansion. 1988 saw 10 brand new Hino buses and 3 second hand Mitsubishi Fuso buses added to its fleet. Again in 1989, 15 brand new Nissan units were acquired through the Bus Installment Purchase Plan (BIPP 1).
To date with the latest addition of 40 aircon and 20 non-aircon buses, the company's total fleet numbers over a hundred aricon and non-aircon busses. The said units ply between Taytay/Quiapo and Cainta/Quiapo.
Going on its 66th year of operation. De Guia Enterprises, Inc., Continuous to commit itself to serving the public by providing an efficient, comfortable, and safe service to its riding public.